By the way the Skins game is going we won't see any "Should've kept Bledsoe" threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • !Papacrunk!
    • Mar 2004

Re: By the way the Skins game is going we won't see any "Should've kept Bledsoe" threads

isn't this thread title ironic? or is it more alanis morrissette ironic

Comment

• Throne Logic
      Terry Tate - Outside Linebacker
      • Aug 2002

Re: By the way the Skins game is going we won't see any "Should've kept Bledsoe" threads

Originally posted by Dozerdog
      Guys - we have 4 wins.
      Hey! That almost sounds positive when you say it like that. Too bad it's not October 1st. . .

Still sounds much nicer than 10 losses.
      Still searching for that offensive rhythm.

Comment

• Iehoshua
        • Jan 2003

@ slippery ball.

I knew it! It's a conspiracy! The NFL sabotages Bledsoe at the most critical times! Aha!

Comment

• vicmantak
          • Jun 2005

To be frank Bledsoe was not the problem.
          The problem is that Donahoe horribly drafted JP when Bills had an above average QB on Bledsoe.
          The problem is that Donahoe played fantasy football with McGahee when Bills had a probowl caliber RB in Travis.
          The results are:
          a) 4 wins,
          b) two players to still "develop" in critical positions,
          c) no solid depth at any position
          d) 5 miserable and insane spent years

"Defeat is simply a signal to press onward"
          - Helen Keller

"What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down"

- Mary Pickford

Comment

• Philagape
            WIN NOW
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by vicmantak
            To be frank Bledsoe was not the problem.
            The problem is that Donahoe horribly drafted JP when Bills had an above average QB on Bledsoe.
            The problem is that Donahoe played fantasy football with McGahee when Bills had a probowl caliber RB in Travis.
            The results are:
            a) 4 wins,
            b) two players to still "develop" in critical positions,
            c) no solid depth at any position
            d) 5 miserable and insane spent years
            In light of his career, by what standard is Bledsoe "above average"? Efficiency? Results? Turnovers? Rising to the challenge of beating good defenses on the road?

How did Travis do this year in Tennessee? How would he have done if he stayed? How did he and Willis do on the same team last year?
            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mr. Cynical
              Maybe?
              • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Philagape
              In light of his career, by what standard is Bledsoe "above average"?
              In only one stat would I consider him above average - total yards. But that is mitigated with all of his other flaws, most notably his propensity to choke against good teams. I really would love to know his career record against teams over .500. I would almost bet it is less than 25%.

Comment

• Lexwhat
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Mr. Cynical
                In only one stat would I consider him above average - total yards. But that is mitigated with all of his other flaws, most notably his propensity to choke against good teams. I really would love to know his career record against teams over .500. I would almost bet it is less than 25%.

And what about his record against teams with 3-4 defenses?

Comment

• The_Philster
                  • Jul 2002

and he was the only one playing against those good teams, too ...seek help...you're obsessed ... all these Bledsoe threads you and your boys started in the last 24 hours
                  The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                    Zero for Zero!
                    • Mar 2003

Re: By the way the Skins game is going we won't see any "Should've kept Bledsoe" thre

I bet you were pretty PO'd the way he played against KC.
                    Originally posted by mysticsoto
                    Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• Philagape
                      WIN NOW
                      • Jul 2002

How he played against KC -- the same KC pass defense that's second-worst in the league and got torched by JP -- was to be expected. Drew has always fed on weak defenses, giving him the inflated stats that are the only thing his supporters can fall back on. Part of what makes a QB "above average" is how he rises to the challenge in adverse conditions against good defenses.
                      "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

i have made money betting on whatever team bledsoe has played on the road this year.. the redskins yesterday was a great game.. bledsoe made me 200$.. i love bledsoe as a qb.. he is reliable.. as long as your betting against him.
                        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Fairway
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                          i have made money betting on whatever team bledsoe has played on the road this year.. the redskins yesterday was a great game.. bledsoe made me 200$.. i love bledsoe as a qb.. he is reliable.. as long as your betting against him.

so true

Comment

• Valerie
                            Saving the World One Signature at a Time!
                            • Jul 2002

Bledsoe sucks ass! I had the unfortunate displeasure of actually being at that game. It was the worst football game I have ever been to in my entire life! Bledsuck got sacked THREE TIMES IN ONE DRIVE! Why Parcells didn't put the back-up in when the second half began and the Cowboys were down 28-0 is totally beyond me! I hate the Skins and I also hate Parcells, Beldsoe and Keshawn Johnson. Joey Galloway is a MUCH better player, IMHO and PArcells never should've traded him for Johnson. I think Parcells is a moron and should be fired immediately!

There's not a stone in my heart I've left unturned
                            Not a piece of my soul that I ain't searched
                            The only answer I found for all this hurt
                            Is there ain't not answer here on earth

Comment

• Voltron
                              • Jul 2002

#1 If drew can't get rid of the Ball behind a line like Dallas has what makes you think he could have done it with our O line

#2 He was going against his old Head coach as the D-coordinator. Manboobs knows every weakness he has very well, He partly lost his job because of them.
                              Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                              - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                              -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                              - Mark Twain

Comment

• Philagape
                                WIN NOW
                                • Jul 2002

Re: By the way the Skins game is going we won't see any "Should've kept Bledsoe" thre

Originally posted by Voltron
                                Manboobs knows every weakness he has very well, He partly lost his job because of them.
                                I think the assistant waterboy for the practice squad knows Drew's weaknesses.

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X