That shot on Moorman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

It was typical of the Jets, whom I have always considered - the Raiders not withstanding - the dirtiest team in the NFL. Their chop blocks are extraordinary and their late and out of bounds hits are beyond compare. I'll never forget how one such cheap shot cost Andre Reed nearly a full season.

I actually hate the Jets more than the Fins and Pats.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Patrick76777
      • Jul 2002

It's what he gets for Showboating!

Dude punted the ball, it went out at the one and he acted like he just won the Superbowl. For the next 5 minutes he was up on the Jumbotron getting the fans going. The Jets didn't want to get shown up by a kicker, so he seeked him out and laid him out. I'd a done the same thing!
      Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
        Legendary Zoner
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Cntrygal
        A little forceful maybe.... BUT..... if one of our players was too gentle with the opposing kicker - and that kicker managed to make the play.... I'd be pissed. I'm glad he was willing to attempt the play, but he's aware of the risks of being on the field.
        Figures you'd be all for that cheap rough housing stuff.

Comment

• mybills
          81 st zoner
          • Jul 2002

Moorman's being there was insignificant. Someone else took care of it and he was already slowing down because of it when he was broad sided. I hope Jordan felt like a big muscle man hitting someone who wasn't even looking.
          I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• Cntrygal
            Visually stunning but camera-shy.
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
            Figures you'd be all for that cheap rough housing stuff.

Originally posted by notacon
            The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
              • Jul 2002

IT'S FOOTBALL FOLKS, NOT BADMINTON!!!!

Comment

• steJ
                • Nov 2004

Who wouldent slam a punter or kicker if they could. Most plays if you breath in there direction you get a roughing penalty. They are way to protected in this league.

Comment

Working...
                X