OK, Dallas will most likely get a top 3 pick from us...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Earthquake Enyart
    Legendary Zoner
    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patrick76777
    That Cowboy team is AWFUL! Thier pick will be much higher than 12, They Boys should have 2 in the top 10 if not Top 7!
    They have meltdown written all over them. Plus in a couple of games, it'll be Drew Henson time

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

that is just right now.. right now.. we gave them the 4th pick.. and the 12th is their own. i am sure both will go up as the season goes on, as miami will finish with a better record than us, but probably not chicago.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

by the way.. for those who really want a DE.. it looks like James, Pollack, Spears, and Tuck.. the easy consensus for top 4, will all be gone in the first round.. that is almost a definate by draft time.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
          Legendary Zoner
          • Jul 2002

Unless the Bears come up with a QB, they won't win another game.

Comment

• Tatonka
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by TheGhostofJimKelly
            Uh oh, here we go again with another QB you like and I don't like. Orton is not all that. Leinart said that he will most likely stay for another year.
            i am not ga-ga over orton at all.. but if i had to pick one of those in that group, that is who i think would not go the highest but would represent the best pick.. i dont ever think it is wise to spend a super high pick on a qb.. they always end up being joey harringtons.. you think we are pissed about mike williams.. can you imagine if we dumped that pick on harrington? paying that monster salary? he sucks bad. and palmer doesnt look like he is all that and a bag of chips either..

leinart would probably go top 5 if he comes out.. that is why i am not taking his "i'm staying" comments to heart.. he may win a championship this year and find out that he will be the number 1 or 2 pick and say screw it.. wouldnt be the first time.

Comment

• Patrick76777
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
              that is just right now.. right now.. we gave them the 4th pick.. and the 12th is their own. i am sure both will go up as the season goes on, as miami will finish with a better record than us, but probably not chicago.

No, I figured that out. Which was my point, it'll change a lot. EE is right, Chicago is terrible. I wouldn't get so high on Miami just because they beat a gutless St. Louis team. The Bills will win 5 or 6 games easy this year. We're bad, but we haven't been blown out once! Every game was in question late into the 4th quater! As long as our D doesn't give up like they did in the last 2 games of last year we should have no problem getting to 5 or 6 wins!
              Resign our own guys!

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

The shame of it is that the Bears would have beaten Washington and TB with Grossman. Those two aren't very good either.

The Bears went out of their way to make sure there was no QB controversy for Grossman. Well, they have no backup either. Hell, people were surprised that Krenzel was drafted at all.

Comment

• Tatonka
                  • Jul 2002

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/new...reply&p=796522
                  No, I figured that out. Which was my point, it'll change a lot. EE is right, Chicago is terrible. I wouldn't get so high on Miami just because they beat a gutless St. Louis team. The Bills will win 5 or 6 games easy this year. We're bad, but we haven't been blown out once! Every game was in question late into the 4th quater! As long as our D doesn't give up like they did in the last 2 games of last year we should have no problem getting to 5 or 6 wins!
                  that is your opinion.. personally.. our defense isnt quite good enough to actually win games for us.. and our offense is so bad that it can easily lose games for us..

our defense keeps us in the game so that we can be more disappointed whent he offense and drew bledsoe blow it horribly in the 3rd and 4th quarters..

this team shouldnt win more than 3 games tops with bledsoe back there..

Comment

• Dozerdog
                    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ArcticWildMan
                    Mike Williams would have most likely been our pick if was ruled eligible for the 2004 draft.

He would not have been on the boards. Jacksonville would have grabbed him in an instant. We would have had a choice between Reggie Williams and Evans- and probably would still have taken Evans

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Anyone w/ a blown knee that TD might be interested in?
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Tatonka
                        • Jul 2002

maybe frank gore will be available for us.. the rb from miami.. he actually has had more knee work than mcgahee.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                          Anyone w/ a blown knee that TD might be interested in?
                          Erasmus James. :grin:

They've been very quiet in Madison regarding his injury. He didn't play last week against Northwestern.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                            that is your opinion.. personally.. our defense isnt quite good enough to actually win games for us.. and our offense is so bad that it can easily lose games for us..

our defense keeps us in the game so that we can be more disappointed whent he offense and drew bledsoe blow it horribly in the 3rd and 4th quarters..

this team shouldnt win more than 3 games tops with bledsoe back there..

Disagree 1000% You can't blame the D because Jacksonville went from 6 to 13 points on the last play of the game. Fact of the matter is, if you're only allowing 13 points a game you should win every time!

Are you going to blame the D for giving up that FG against the Jets? maybe if our O didn't sit on it's ass for the first 50 minutes of the game it wouldn't have mattered.

The D has allowed
                            1 - 13 points
                            2 - 13
                            3 - 24
                            4 - 16
                            5 - 13
                            6 - 13

With an O that can score 2 TD's a game, we could be 4-2! Now I know with the flow of games, things change but don't tell me that the Raiders were so content with that big 13-3 lead that they called off the dogs!
                            Resign our own guys!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                              • Jul 2002

Good points Pat. The O is putrid. There were even given some golden opportunities.

Comment

• Patrick76777
                                • Jul 2002

Disagree 1000% You can't blame the D because Jacksonville went from 6 to 13 points on the last play of the game. Fact of the matter is, if you're only allowing 13 points a game you should win every time!

Are you going to blame the D for giving up that FG against the Jets? maybe if our O didn't sit on it's ass for the first 50 minutes of the game it wouldn't have mattered.

The D has allowed
                                1 - 13 points
                                2 - 13
                                3 - 24
                                4 - 16
                                5 - 13
                                6 - 13

With an O that can score 2 TD's a game, we could be 4-2! Now I know with the flow of games, things change but don't tell me that the Raiders were so content with that big 13-3 lead that they called off the dogs!
                                The problem is that our D is deceiving.

Bend but don’t break, you watch the game and think, “damn these guys are moving all over the field on us, No way we win this thing” But at the end of the game, the Scoreboard says 13 points!
                                Resign our own guys!

Comment

Working...
                                X