X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RUDEbyallMEANS
    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by SeatownBillsFan21
    David Boston is on roids RUDE hes washed up look @ his numbers from last year if you take away the game vs Jacksonville he only had 700yds on 56 receptions and 5 TD thats not that good for a number 1 receiver. Troy will own him for the rest of his stay here in buffalo and then we will see who the ***** really is good luck to you in 05' with AJ @ QB how will Boston get half that production as he did in SD your team sucks and so does your photo of boston with those comments of my man Trory 5x probowler.GO BILLS!!!
    That was his down year last year. If Boston has that type of year with Miami, it will do wonders for Ricky, Chambers and McMichael.

Drew Brees is afraid to throw the ball further than 15 yards. That is why he dumped the ball off to Tomlinson 100 TIMES!!

880 yards on an off year = I'll take it

Feeley has a stronger arm than Brees and has alot of poise shown when relieving McNabb. Feeley is an unknown as a full time starter.

Becareful what you wish for.

Boston puts Woodson face first. "What else is new???"

>>>>>>>>>> Troy Vincents Worst Nightmare <<<<<<<<<<<

"Who's The BIATCH NOW"!!!!!!!??????

Comment

• Samphin1
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

That was his down year last year. If Boston has that type of year with Miami, it will do wonders for Ricky, Chambers and McMichael.

Drew Brees is afraid to throw the ball further than 15 yards. That is why he dumped the ball off to Tomlinson 100 TIMES!!

880 yards on an off year = I'll take it

Feeley has a stronger arm than Brees and has alot of poise shown when relieving McNabb. Feeley is an unknown as a full time starter.

Becareful what you wish for.
      Not to mention that the 880 yards came on 14 games. He was injured for one and suspended for another. Stretch those averages out for 16 games and I am pretty sure hit tops 1000 for the season.

As for the B-don. I wouldn't care if Sage beat our both Feeley and Fiedler. That would just mena he is finally putting everything together, and I for one, would cheer for him just as loud as any of our other Qb's. No one has anything against Rosenfels, despite what you might think. Chances are even our third string QB could beat your team.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Samphin1

Not to mention that the 880 yards came on 14 games. He was injured for one and suspended for another. Stretch those averages out for 16 games and I am pretty sure hit tops 1000 for the season.

As for the B-don. I wouldn't care if Sage beat our both Feeley and Fiedler. That would just mena he is finally putting everything together, and I for one, would cheer for him just as loud as any of our other Qb's. No one has anything against Rosenfels, despite what you might think. Chances are even our third string QB could beat your team.
        has Roboroid lost weight yet?

No way Sage ends up the no. 1 qb unless Feefee and Fifi get injured. Sage has Wanny and Spielman to contend w/ too . Not to mention an owner who said Feefee is the next Marino.

Sage winning the job would simply mean your HC-GM-Owner are clueless.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Samphin1
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          has Roboroid lost weight yet?

No way Sage ends up the no. 1 qb unless Feefee and Fifi get injured. Sage has Wanny and Spielman to contend w/ too . Not to mention an owner who said Feefee is the next Marino.

Sage winning the job would simply mean your HC-GM-Owner are clueless.
          I already stated I don't hink he is anythign more than a second stringer ( Sage). However, one of your own brought up the hypothetical about him winning the starting spot and how he would laugh and we ( as phin fans) wouldn't be happy. I merely stated that if he did win it, it would mean he blew everyone else away ( for those facts that you stated and more) and would be happy for him, not upset in the least.

Also, I think everyone is misquoting Wayne just a bit. I believe he said he wants Feeley to be another Marino, not that he is the next Marino. Subtle but huge difference. I mean, if your coach, GM/ owner came out and said he wanted Losman to be the next Kelly, it wouldn't mean he outright stated he would be, just that he hopes he can be. Even you guys can see that difference right?

Comment

• danny4804
            AJ FEELEY..WORST QB RATING IN ALL OF FOOTBALL!! 61.7
            • Dec 2003

I already stated I don't hink he is anythign more than a second stringer ( Sage). However, one of your own brought up the hypothetical about him winning the starting spot and how he would laugh and we ( as phin fans) wouldn't be happy. I merely stated that if he did win it, it would mean he blew everyone else away ( for those facts that you stated and more) and would be happy for him, not upset in the least.

Also, I think everyone is misquoting Wayne just a bit. I believe he said he wants Feeley to be another Marino, not that he is the next Marino. Subtle but huge difference. I mean, if your coach, GM/ owner came out and said he wanted Losman to be the next Kelly, it wouldn't mean he outright stated he would be, just that he hopes he can be. Even you guys can see that difference right?

Come on man!!!! Be honest with yourself. The Dolphins are a league wide JOKE right now. I am not saying they don' t have talent, but if you think the offseason moves they have made are really that great(i think jeno james might be good), you are delusional!!! there time came and gone. They are old and ran by an owner and GM who are fastly becoming the laughing stock of the leauge. I don't have any delusions of what the Bills are and are not, but at least they show they have a future!!

Comment

• danny4804
              • Dec 2003

By the way the best thing to happen to the bills this year was the phish getting Boston....The guy is an absolute cancer, and he is already showing it.

Comment

• elltrain22
                • Sep 2003

I think Miami runs a great chance of finishing last in the AFC east this season.
                If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Samphin1
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by danny4804

Come on man!!!! Be honest with yourself. The Dolphins are a league wide JOKE right now. I am not saying they don' t have talent, but if you think the offseason moves they have made are really that great(i think jeno james might be good), you are delusional!!! there time came and gone. They are old and ran by an owner and GM who are fastly becoming the laughing stock of the leauge. I don't have any delusions of what the Bills are and are not, but at least they show they have a future!!
                  When did I say they would be going to the Super Bowl? Have I ever stated what record the Dolphins will have or what the standings will be anywhere in this thread? The only time I make a prediction on here is right after a Bills fan makes some silly prediction based off of no actual games or anything. I do that to show how stupid predictions are without real hard evidence to go off of. Do not put words in my mouth about what I said or didn't say.

As for the team being old. I suggest you check the average age of the Dolphins of last year as opposed to this year. We actually got, on average a year younger for the starting crew, so that thoery is bogus. League wide joke? The last I checked more national media outlets were questioning the Bills moves of giving up a bunch of draft picks for a QB some feel are not worth it, moreso than the Dolphins. I don't think anyone outside of Dolphin fans, and Bills fans, are talking much about Miami right now.

If you really want to go blow by blow for offseason aqcuisitions, I can go ahead and debate you all night. I mean afterall, the Bills really only filled they holes that they let be vacated this offseason. You replaced a perennial Pro Bowler in Reuban Brown for a guy who is one year younger, and not as accomplished at least statistically as Brown. You also, replaced a corner who can tackle with the best of them with an older aging veteren who, can catch better, but doesn't offer anything in terms of run support and is also slower. Now, I know you will want to defend your team's pick ups as do I with mine. It is really quite silly for us to keep chasing each other's tail because we aren't going to convince each other either way that one team did great while the other didn't. The only way our opinion's will change is with on field performance, which, is still four months away.

In my opinion, the Dolphins show that they have a future too. Just because you don't agree doesn't make it so.

Comment

• Samphin1
                    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by elltrain22
                    I think Miami runs a great chance of finishing last in the AFC east this season.
                    Funny, I was thinking the same thing about Buffalo.

On a sidenote elltrain. Are you a Devil Ray fan or just a Baldelli fan?

Comment

• danny4804
                      • Dec 2003

Hey Homer!

Re-read my post!!! When did I say anything about superbowls or records. If you think no one is lauging at the Phish besides Bills fans you ARE delusional. My brother is a die hard phish fan, and he is embarassed by them. If you know anything at all about football buddy, you would relize the losing Brown ansd Winfield for Villarial, and Vincent is a big upgrade. I agree with you on one point, we are not going to convince each other of either argument, but when you come to a Bills forum to defend the team with the ugliest uniforms, and most lack luster fans.....you will be hounded.

Comment

• Samphin1
                        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by danny4804
                        Hey Homer!

Re-read my post!!! When did I say anything about superbowls or records. If you think no one is lauging at the Phish besides Bills fans you ARE delusional. My brother is a die hard phish fan, and he is embarassed by them. If you know anything at all about football buddy, you would relize the losing Brown ansd Winfield for Villarial, and Vincent is a big upgrade. I agree with you on one point, we are not going to convince each other of either argument, but when you come to a Bills forum to defend the team with the ugliest uniforms, and most lack luster fans.....you will be hounded.
                        Ughhh, with the exception of our hideous Orange jerseys, you are one to talk about team's uniforms. It is widely talked about throughout the league that Buffalo's "CFL" unis are about as ugly as they come.

Your brother sounds like he has good taste in teams at least. But Like I stated, no one outside Bills fans and Dolphin fans are really talking about the fins right now. You backed up my argument by stating that your brother is a phins fan. So thanks for that!

Also, I know quite a bit about football and honestly, I like your pickups for Brown and Vincent. However, they don't come without weaknesses and if you can't understand the tradeoff, I am not going to waste my time trying to help you. My point is, just because you think our acquisitions stink, doesn't make it so. Just as if I were to say the same about yours.

Look how easliy I got you wound up about your two free agents there. I say they stink and you come on and retaliate with "no they don't because I say so" type of talk. Like I said, it is stupid to try and grade these moves until more evidence is uncovered.

Actually, with the exception of a few, this board is a nice one where rival team's fans can come and share outside views and not be hounded. I applaud the lot of you for rooting for your team and only getting in some good natured ribbing on others. Afterall, it is only a game and if we can't have fun with it, what good is it? Like I said though, there are always a few bad apples in every bunch.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

im just disappointed the Fins didn't get Woody...

Woody-Feely... there would be limitless side splitting jokes from that coupling
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
                            Give me a minute...
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Ingtar33
                            im just disappointed the Fins didn't get Woody...

Woody-Feely... there would be limitless side splitting jokes from that coupling
                            anybody out there name Touchy...

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• danny4804
                              • Dec 2003

Ughhh, with the exception of our hideous Orange jerseys, you are one to talk about team's uniforms. It is widely talked about throughout the league that Buffalo's "CFL" unis are about as ugly as they come.

Your brother sounds like he has good taste in teams at least. But Like I stated, no one outside Bills fans and Dolphin fans are really talking about the fins right now. You backed up my argument by stating that your brother is a phins fan. So thanks for that!

Also, I know quite a bit about football and honestly, I like your pickups for Brown and Vincent. However, they don't come without weaknesses and if you can't understand the tradeoff, I am not going to waste my time trying to help you. My point is, just because you think our acquisitions stink, doesn't make it so. Just as if I were to say the same about yours.

Look how easliy I got you wound up about your two free agents there. I say they stink and you come on and retaliate with "no they don't because I say so" type of talk. Like I said, it is stupid to try and grade these moves until more evidence is uncovered.

Actually, with the exception of a few, this board is a nice one where rival team's fans can come and share outside views and not be hounded. I applaud the lot of you for rooting for your team and only getting in some good natured ribbing on others. Afterall, it is only a game and if we can't have fun with it, what good is it? Like I said though, there are always a few bad apples in every bunch.
                              Homer,, for one.....dude, all your unis are butt-ugly. Yes our away unis are not that great, but I do dig the home jerseys. By the way my bro sent me an article in an e-mail which was not from a phin fan or bills fan. This person was talking about the phish and the mess they have on there hands(sorry I didn't clarify that).....ok bud, my venting asside, I feel compeled to agree with you on something....this is for fun, and you are right, We will defend our teams at all cost. the posts we are sending back and forth are the same things my bro and I say to eachother all the times....in short, I mean no disrespect. I hate the phis for the same reasons you hate the Bills, and to the phins credit, they have been the better team over the last couple years. With the crap the Bills have gone through(and sorry bud, but I see the Phins headed down that road....just my opinion) I am ready to be able to back these posts with actual wins!!!!

Comment

• danny4804
                                • Dec 2003

.....by the way Homer, I noticed you didn't defend the Dolphin fan remark!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X