How can a player grab the facemask, bloddy the guy's nose & not get a penalty?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: How can a player grab the facemask, bloddy the guy's nose & not get a penalty?

There was a no call on a slide by Taylor too and he complained about it after. To be honest, I thought it was a good no-call except that Bills defensive players have gotten flagged for far less. The inconsistency is frustrating.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The Beef
      • Sep 2011

Re: How can a player grab the facemask, bloddy the guy's nose & not get a penalty?

Originally posted by Victor7 View Post
      Big time miss from the ****ty refs. Jets scored on the very next play.

And not the only one. Jets got a couple of very generous spots on two 3rd down plays that ended up as first downs.

They also missed the obvious and clear as day incomplete pass to Decker that Rex had to challenge.

Same old ****ty officiating.
      Honestly they gave the Jets a couple decent spots, but there weren't a bunch of back breaking personal fouls/hands to the face/holdings that eliminated positive plays. I'll concede a couple of ****ty spots over drive killing/extending penalties through the entire game.

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

Definitely a couple of wrong spots in the Jets favor.

Comment

• DynaPaul
          • Sep 2003

Just give it to them.

- - - Updated - - -

Just give it to them.

Comment

• BuffaloRedleg
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by stuckincincy View Post
            Poor Bills. Everybody picks on them. That explains the playoff dearth.
            He didn't say that.

What if I told you it is possible to think the game is over-regulated/poorly officiated and think there isn't some NFL conspiracy to keep the Bills down?

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
              I thougt it was great not seeing a penalty every play by either team, I hate what the NFL is becoming, let them play.
              Don't blame the refs. Blame the players for not playing the game by the rules. And the coaches for not teaching them to do so.

Comment

• gebobs
                One Bills Drive, Georgia - 871 miles south of Orchard Park
                • Sep 2003

There was also a really crappy spot on a Shady run. Should have been 3rd and 1 but it they made it 3rd and 2. Fortunately, I think Watkins made a catch to convert the next play.
                Lehner's history. He just doesn't know it yet.

Comment

Working...
                X