Would You Feel Safe Parking Your Car In Downtown Buffalo For A Bills Game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mace
    Haha...yeah you think so ?
    • Mar 2013

Re: Would You Feel Safe Parking Your Car In Downtown Buffalo For A Bills Game?

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
    I never piled in a car with 3 other guys to see a game. Never did it. Nobody does.

ROFL.
    I honestly used to once, Sabres and Bisons, and hm, Stallions & Bandits. The one guy never drank. The car would pull up and the rest of us would fall out of it. At the end we'd crawl back to it. Always got home safe. We paid for his gas, tickets and whatever he wanted from concessions. He used to have a great time, figuring what music to play on the way there and home, if you were sober enough to get what he meant by it, like you might hear "ride of the Valkyries" going there and "Comfortably Numb" coming home. He was amiable and amused and wouldn't lecture at the moment but you'd hear about all the dumb stuff people did after if you asked. Same for some concerts.

I remember once, everyone waited patiently as I climbed up off the gravel of a parking lot and into a seat, he wasn't bothered any. Couldn't figure out which thing on the door to grab to close it. "Lower lower....there....get your leg in the car first though"...."oh, thash I it wouldna closh, dammit Ford." ...."It's a Subaru."...."Ok then. Did I closh its ?"

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
      For a Sabres game, okay. For a Bills game, no way.

Imagine trying to bring a 30 pack of beer, a cooler full of steaks and a grill on the subway.

Half the fun of going to a Bills game is loading up the truck, picking up your friends and driving to the game on a beautiful sunny Sunday morning.
      Wouldn't that make you the problem? It's the drunks with 30 beers and a blowout home loss that create more issues than vandals

Comment

• Ingtar33
        Dances With Buffaloes
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
        Yeh or nay?
        i never was worried about it when going to a sabres game.
        My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

Working...
        X