• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sudzy
    • Apr 2013

Re: Vic Carucci's Mailbag Is Full of Bad Quarterbacking News This Week

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
    And over in New England, Jimmy Garoppolo threw 5 INTs in OTAs.

LINK
    I still don't believe Brady misses any games. NE excepting their punishment and Roger refuses to bring in a 3rd party. Kraft and Goodell have something cooking.

Comment

• Swiper
      Legendary Zoner
      • Sep 2010

NE will accept (not except) their punishment. And Goodell is taking on the case to save his own integrity. So Brady will get, at least, some punishment. He won't play against Buffalo in that first game.

And the great news is that Garoppolo looks horrible apparently.

Matt Cassel would be highly motivated to go in and win that game.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
        Doesn't mean much...who knew?
        It kind of does, if none of these guys can hit targets consistently in shorts and tee shirts, it's kind of unrealistic to believe that's going to change with pads on against real opponents. Growing up, every neighborhood had that one kid that just couldn't handle even playing 'catch' with a football. He'd throw it in the dirt at your feet, or 5 feet over your head, or make you dart from a standing position left or right to get the ball. Usually the last one chosen for 'pick-up'. Apparently three of them grew up to become possible QB's of the Buffalo Bills.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Can't wait until camp/pre-season. I wish to see things with my own eyes when the bullets are actually flying. Sorry Vic. Too early and it's a new staff with a new O. Takes time to click.

RJ and Bledsoe looked like HOF's in workouts. I hated both of them.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• HHURRICANE
            • Mar 2005

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
            Can't wait until camp/pre-season. I wish to see things with my own eyes when the bullets are actually flying. Sorry Vic. Too early and it's a new staff with a new O. Takes time to click.

RJ and Bledsoe looked like HOF's in workouts. I hated both of them.
            I'm pretty sure our QBs looked awful in camp last year. I think Carucci can watch QB play as well as us and determine if it looks good, bad, or ok.

Comment

• Swiper
              Legendary Zoner
              • Sep 2010

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
              I'm pretty sure our QBs looked awful in camp last year. I think Carucci can watch QB play as well as us and determine if it looks good, bad, or ok.

Tuel looked quite good, IIRC.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                BI. You still have high hopes for TT?
                Yes, I do, but must admit that Carucci's article was quite deflating.

The only hope I have right now is that Carucci is blowing smoke on purpose so as to not let anyone know who's going to be the starter.

If one of the three QB's did stand out in OTAs, would the coaching staff want a trusted reporter to say so?

Probably not. That might seem like a reach, but it is possible.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                  • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Ginger Vitis View Post
                  Admit it BI you're devastated Tyrod Taylor has been meh in OTAs
                  At first yes, but after chewing on this all night and day I've come to the conclusion that the Bills already know who their starter is going to be but we're not going to find out who that is until September 13th.

I trust Vic Carucci - to not spill the beans and proclaim any quarterback as being the clear standout for the sake of not giving the Colts a heads up.

Loose lips sink ships. All of the quarterbacks suck, just keep guessing who's going to start.

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                    My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                    • Apr 2004

None of this matters. We won't really know who the QB is until mid-way through the pre-season.

Comment

Working...
                    X