• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dr. Who
    • Jul 2002

Re: Next up: Pegulas need NFL approval

Originally posted by Fletch View Post
    Says one of the people with **** for brains.
    Yeah, but he's funny -- and you're not.

He was right about Pegula and the Bills staying in Buffalo -- and you weren't.

Have a nice life being bitter and thinking everyone but you is an idiot.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
      • Feb 2005

I could imagine that the Pegula's have have a trust set up where they are both equal share trustees. It simply makes it easier for the other to transition when one becomes incapacitated for one reason or another.

Comment

• Fletch
        • May 2007

Originally posted by Dr. Who View Post
        Yeah, but he's funny -- and you're not.

He was right about Pegula and the Bills staying in Buffalo -- and you weren't.

Have a nice life being bitter and thinking everyone but you is an idiot.
        I never insisted that the Bills wouldn't stay in Buffalo, certainly not for the short-term.

As unfortunate as it may be, there are still hurdles that need to be crossed to keep the team here long-term, even under Pegula.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm View Post
        I could imagine that the Pegula's have have a trust set up where they are both equal share trustees. It simply makes it easier for the other to transition when one becomes incapacitated for one reason or another.
        That makes perfect sense.
        http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...s-haters/page3

Post #46

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
        (Moderator) My name's Max Yasgur, and I approve of this post.
        Originally Posted by pmoon6
        The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
        ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

Whaley on EJ Manuel: "We think we got a gem in this guy." (2:30)

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• Dr. Who
          • Jul 2002

Pegula will get a stadium built.

Comment

• Fletch
            • May 2007

Originally posted by Dr. Who View Post
            Pegula will get a stadium built.
            You'd have to think so.

I'm still not sold on a downtown stadium, seems like the weather can only be worse right on the lake and that the tailgating opportunities diminish significantly.

Post #46

The idea that you "won't settle" presumes that you have some kind of control. Delusional thinking at best for a supposed fan of a spectators' sport. Your way to deal with it is to constantly ***** and denigrate any move, any result concerning the team even if it's positive because you don't want your whittle feewings hurt again. It's a protection mechanism.

You shroud your childish approach in a vale of pompous, intellectual garbage in an attempt to look smart and "real". You over-analyze even minute points and manipulate statistics to fit your negative view of the team. Again, to feel good about yourself and to protect from getting hurt.

Of course, the criticisms are obviously from someone who has no understanding of the team concept or what it takes to excel at athletics.

The true "realist" understands that they have no control of what happens on the field or behind the closed doors at One Bills' Drive, so they do the prudent thing for a spectator. They enjoy the games on Sunday with family and friends, cheer for their team and realize that it's just entertainment.
            ------

"I was an integral part in the drafting process of EJ Manuel," Whaley said Thursday on NFL Network's Total Access. "I was the person that handled the draft process and setting up the board."

"We are committed. I want you to believe me when I say that," Whaley said of building around the second-year quarterback, per The Buffalo News. "I always tell you guys that I'll never say never because I don't want to paint myself in a corner, but when I do say something, I do it and I mean it and I try to fulfill it."

"We believe the addition of Sammy is going to be instant impact, not only to our quarterback, but to what our offensive coordinator can come up with game-plan wise and how defenses attack us," Whaley said.

"And as Mark says, if in three years maybe he's not [our quarterback of the future], then I'll be sitting there saying 'hey guys', .... anybody got a job for me?" - Doug Whaley

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

there are still hurdles that need to be crossed to keep the team here long-term, even under Pegula..
              .[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Mercy
                • Jul 2005

You people are so crazy if you think Kim Pegula is going to run this team.
                Victory for the forces of Democratic freedom
                Live by the foma that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy

Comment

• stuckincincy
                  Buffalo Bills Fan
                  • Sep 2003

He might have to divest the player agency he purchased a few years back...

Buffalo Sabres owner Terry Pegula is reportedly in line to purchase the Buffalo Bills for $1.1 billion, but he should be required to sell his interest in a sports agency in order to buy the NFL team.
                  Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• YardRat
                    Well, lookie here...
                    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by mercyrule View Post
                    She's going to show Terry how to build a winner.

YardRat Wall of Fame
                    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• YardRat
                      Well, lookie here...
                      • Dec 2004

As unfortunate as it may be, there are still hurdles that need to be crossed to keep the team here long-term, even under Pegula.
                      OMG...WHAT A ****ING CIRCUS !1!1!!
                      YardRat Wall of Fame
                      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Fletch
                        • May 2007

The stadium issue is secondary to me anyway.

I want to know what he's (or she's, or they) are doing with the front office and personnel staff.

I don't care if they put in a full bells and whistles stadium that generates more money than douche bag Jerry Jones' stadium or whether they rebuild the Rockpile just like it used to be.

If they can't put a ****ing team on the field that is capable of competing like the '90s Bills at some point then they can be the first team to play on Mars for all I care, but it won't matter.

Post #46

------

Comment

• Mercy
                          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
                          She's going to show Terry how to build a winner.
                          Wishful thinking
                          Victory for the forces of Democratic freedom
                          Live by the foma that make you brave and kind and healthy and happy

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by mercyrule View Post
                            I heard she plans to put tassels on the uniforms.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                            X