X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sudzy
    • Apr 2013

Re: We Are THE Best 3-6 Team in the NFL

We are also the best team to not make the playoffs in the 21st century.

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Honestly, in that situation I thought to myself: This is how you win football games. You get these yards on the ground.

And we were running all over them. The play call was to run the ball right at their asses and take the yards into the end zone. I get that they wanted the TD ... but if you want to be a good team you stuff it right up their asses and then take the FG if you don't make it.

Comment

• pmoon6
        Legendary Zoner
        • Dec 2002

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
        The sad fact is were the boneheads that be in the mind to pony up for Peyton Manning we would be talking about our superbowl run right now. Instead we are talking about better days when our rookie QB is back behind center.
        Peyton Manning wouldn't have come to Buffalo for 200 million guaranteed.

Comment

• Meathead
          Insufferable ***** and perpetual crybaby
          • Jul 2002

yeah if you have payton manning or even this years crappy eli manning you can go for the pass everybody knows is coming

frankly i think it unfair to even ask tuel to make that throw right there. manage your bright green rookie never started before qb and tell him to hand the ball off one more time. didnt get it? oh well, still up by ten. nice job jeff
          One set of rules for all in the beloved community

Comment

• Typ0
            honey pie
            • Jul 2002

I thought Tuell played way better than he's getting credit for on these boards that's for sure.

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Typ0 View Post
              I thought Tuell played way better than he's getting credit for on these boards that's for sure.
              No he didn't. He can't throw. His passes float so obviously I can't even say more about them. He was fine when they surprised KC, but even those passes looked feeble if successful for surprise.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                If Thad Lewis starts today, Bills win. Tuel cost the Bills the game, one that I didn't expect to win but they should have.

Close but no cigar, YET. There's a lot of season left to smoke, and I would not be surprised to see the Bills go on a run starting next week against the Steelers.

Seahawks were 3-6 last year at this time, with a healthy QB. The Bills defense played lights out today against a good offense, and they seem to be getting better as the season goes on.

9-7 is still very possible.

I don't see the Bills losing to the Steelers on the road or at home against the Jets.

Falcons
                Bucs
                Jags
                Fish
                Pats

9-7
                This is the second separate time you have stated the wrong information. The Seahawks weren't 3-6 last year and to even compare us to them either way is a travesty.

The Bengals were 3-5 and the Redskins were 3-6 before going on runs. Seattle only lost 5 games last year let alone being 3-6. We would need to win out to have any chance of making the playoffs and then we would need to hope for other teams to finish 9-7. We already have 5 losses in the conference so you might as well forget about any tiebreakers.

Hell we're two games behind from just finishing 3rd in our division and we only two teams in the AFC with more losses then us. We've seen the same predictions after 4 of our last 5 games we have lost so why should our next loss make any difference either.
                Last edited by BillsFever21; 11-04-2013, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• JoeMama
                  Emotion Sickness
                  • Oct 2002

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                  We have been in every game and many could have gone either way.

I am surprised how competitive we have been.

We got some some weak teams left on the schedule and a 7-9 record will show we belong.

Buffalo Proud!
                  Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

Working...
                  X