shut up

Comment

• El Guapo
        • May 2007

Re: We should try and get Tebow

Originally posted by Philagape
        Is this a joke?
        Yes, and a bad joke at that.
        A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• Bill Cody
          • Sep 2004

I'd rather have him than Pryor. I'd rather have him than Thigpen. He's a longshot to make it as a starter but I don't rule it out. He does have a spark about him. My issues with him are mainly lack of experience taking direct snaps and poor mechanics throwing. He could fix those, eventually and he seems to be a hard worker. Put me down for a 6th. Would Denver take that at this point? No. Discussion over.

Comment

• Ed
            Dude
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
            What, and blow our chance at the Luck sweepstakes
            Actually, starting Tebow would make us a lock for the #1 pick.

Comment

• Mski
              • Mar 2006

i'd rather see us go after Quinn instead, and that doesnt say much
              RIP Tommy D!
              12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                • Jul 2003

Tebow is, at best, a long-term project. He has a long way to go and there it is uncertain if he can even play QB. His best position in the NFL might be TE, and I like the guy.

To say he is better than Fitzpatrick is silly. Fitzpatrick may not be a franchise QB, but he has shown he can start and capably lead and NFL offense. I still am critical of his potential because of his accuracy deficiencies, but the guy is a gamer. I doubt there is a better or more ready option out there right now, including somebody else's backup or Pryor.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                  Give me a minute...
                  • Jul 2002

I'll be blunt. If Tebow was black and full of tattoos and known to cut class and had gotten a couple of girls pregnant and associated with a booster or two then many people wouldn't even think about having him on their team let alone as their QB. But, because he is white, clean cut and ultra religious he gets a free pass at imitating an NFL QB. He is so far away from being a real starting QB that the Bills don't have the time to invest in making him marginal.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Ebenezer
                    I'll be blunt. If Tebow was black and full of tattoos and known to cut class and had gotten a couple of girls pregnant and associated with a booster or two then many people wouldn't even think about having him on their team let alone as their QB. But, because he is white, clean cut and ultra religious he gets a free pass at imitating an NFL QB. He is so far away from being a real starting QB that the Bills don't have the time to invest in making him marginal.
                    Um...Cam Newton may have never gone to class, cheated repeatedly, may have gotten money (or his dad did) for transferring to Auburn, etc and he's the number one pick in the draft with some glaring issues with his game. This isn't racial IMO.

Tebow is one of the top 5 college players of all time based on success and production. He is a long shot to make it in the NFL as a starter but whether he makes it or not has nothing to do with his religion or hairstyle. Not even the Tebowmaniacs were under the delusion he was going to step right in and play. Nothing's changed.

Comment

• Bert102176
                      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by Turf
                      Denver has Tebow buried as their third string and hes' better than anything we have. He could be the franchise guy we're looking for. We have cap room, and I'm sure he could be pulled away from Denver for the right price. I said it last year, and I'm saying it again, we should and can make a play for him. We need another egotistical SOB at QB again. Haven't had one since Kelly.

I agree and read on espn that he maybee on the cut list
                      lets go BUFFALO lets go BUFFALO

Comment

• Bill Cody
                        • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Ickybaluky
                        Tebow is, at best, a long-term project. He has a long way to go and there it is uncertain if he can even play QB. His best position in the NFL might be TE, and I like the guy.
                        No. He's either a QB or he's nothing. Tebow is a leader, noone can debate that. TE's are not leaders. You move him to TE you remove half of what he brings to the table.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

Being ultra religous is a much bigger handicap than being black, full of tats & getting a couple girls pregnant. More people hate Tebow because of his religion than people hate those type of black guys.

If ANY team has the time to develop Tebow it is the Bills, they aren't going to be competitive until Ralph dies.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

The only reason to get Tebow right now is to piss off broncos fans who bought his Jersey.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

I'll be blunt. NO!
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                                Will not tolerate vandalism.
                                • Apr 2006

You're right. If Tebow were like that, he'd be a starting running back prospect. But because whites aren't allowed at that position (unless you're the Browns, apparently), he has to try at QB instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X