• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wmoz11
    • Sep 2008

Re: 1st blog about LG Change

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
    I had a calm and optimistic approach until very recently. But the combination of 11 - soon to be 12 - straight years without a playoff game, and the moves that continue to indicate that the Bills can't get out of their own way, have left me exasperated.

I have been a loyal fan and supporter of this team since the very beginning, but my patience are now gone.
    Come back to us, Jan. I don't consider myself a homer by any means, but I'm certainly a lot more forgiving (for no reason, really) than most Bills fans on things the organization does.

I think only Trap and Justa remain on that front with me. Though, I am kind of liking your new mindset.

If I remember correctly, you're an older fan. At least you've seen and lived the good times. The last time we were in the playoffs I was 14.

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mayotm
      Jan is just frustrated. I'm hoping Jan's recent transformation to an Op like poster is only temporary.
      All the Op-like posters, including the original, can be fixed with one simple thing: winning.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• EDS
        • Jan 2003

Here is what I don't understand, just the other day Chan says the back-up o-linemen stink and now he thinks the cure for the starting o-line is to promote one of the disappointing back-ups? Makes total sense.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Originally posted by wmoz11
          Come back to us, Jan. I don't consider myself a homer by any means, but I'm certainly a lot more forgiving (for no reason, really) than most Bills fans on things the organization does.

I think only Trap and Justa remain on that front with me. Though, I am kind of liking your new mindset.

If I remember correctly, you're an older fan. At least you've seen and lived the good times. The last time we were in the playoffs I was 14.
          Thanks, wmoz. I was 14, too - soon to be 15 - when the Bills started summer practice before the 1960 season.

So my problem now is, Will I still be on the right side of the grass whenever the Bills next make the playoffs?
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• methos4ever
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by EDS
            Here is what I don't understand, just the other day Chan says the back-up o-linemen stink and now he thinks the cure for the starting o-line is to promote one of the disappointing back-ups? Makes total sense.
            He then said during the pc linked above Rinehart was one of the few "down the line" guys that showed him something, so he's giving him a shot.

Comment

• kishoph
              • Jun 2003

WGR just reported that LEVITRE is back with the 1's in this morning's walk through.

Comment

• psubills62
                Legendary Zoner
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by kishoph
                WGR just reported that LEVITRE is back with the 1's in this morning's walk through.
                Not surprised at all. One of the articles talking about this quoted Levitre as saying they were going to mix it up. I'm betting this is only one thing they're going to try.

Their actions certainly are speaking loudly. I'm very, very interested to see how they address the OL next offseason.
                "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
                - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• dannyek71
                  Drink Responsibly
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Michael82
                  And if Gailey wants to keep citing competition...why the **** does Kelsay continue to get the starting reps? Bench his ass! Move him to the backup unit.

Kelsay has naked pictures of Ralph
                  [

Comment

• dannyek71
                    Drink Responsibly
                    • Dec 2004

Just a temporary move. Levitre is still one of our better OL.
                    [

Comment

• Bill Cody
                      • Sep 2004

Originally posted by kishoph
                      move along folks nothing to see here

Comment

• EDS
                        • Jan 2003

I guess one crappy practice was enough for the Rinehart experiment.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                          Hall of Fame Zoner
                          • Jan 2010

well that was quick....

Comment

• Mahdi
                            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                            I guess my outrage is with the fact that the right side of our O-Line - manned by waiver wire cheapies - sucks gobs of s**t, so our solution is to F' up the left side by demoting our most consistent lineman.

If Rinehart is so ***** good, then move him to the right side.

I know this is probably temporary, but it just makes no sense to me.
                            Levitre is a consistent pass blocker but he has struggled in the power run game. He can pull and can block on the move but his inline blocking is hurting him. IMO.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                              I don't disagree. Get the best guy we have on the field.

Here's the problem: if we are starting someone else's 3rd round pick who has bounced around the league and had a serious injury over our 2nd, and if we are starting a UDFA over our own 1st round pick, it means we are still ****ing up early in the draft. That's what has doomed this team for the last decade, and it has to stop if we are ever going to win.

Nix didn't draft Levitre and I would love that Jauron got another player right aside from Wood and Kyle Williams however , Reihnhart is a player that Nix brought over and if he got that right then thats a positive in the sense that they have been able to find treasure from someone else's garbage.

I don't care if you have a Brady already in the lineup. If someone came in and played better than him then he starts.

Not saying it's going to happen in this case but Brady coming in for Drew Bledsoe was not a bad thing for the Pats.
                              Last edited by justasportsfan; 08-17-2011, 11:04 AM.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X