• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Akhippo
    • Nov 2002

Re: Is it to late to U turn on the 3-4

Originally posted by Mahdi
    Just as we are starting to play it well? Why move on from it now?
    Weve been playing D well. I dont officially know the split, but it looks like a 50/50 34, 43 split.

I know we drafted Troup, but we still need a rock NT plus a stud OLB. The main reason for the question is in regards to the upcoming draft. It looks like we will go defense, and are there players at those two positions that would be worth the 5th pick.

Or do we get a stud DE, then some backers to go with an extended Kelsay and K Williams.

Either way we need to continue to draft big bodies and stay away from the light in the ass player.
    Buy land in AK now. In ten years due to global warming, it will be the new tropical paradise, minus the tropics

Comment

• k-oneputt
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
      There are many arguments for, and against...however the schools that the guys came from is stupid. No, it's ****ing ******ed.

All good players come from huge schools...everybody knows that!!!
      What's really stupid is how this team can draft players on the first day every year that can't come in and contribute. And yes, it takes longer for the smaller school guys.
      Now go F*** yourself.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by X-Era
        Our defense is finally playing better and we now should ditch it? I like the 3-4 and want to stick with it. Give me an effective pass rushing OLB, and a stud run stuffing and pass rushing DE, add in a run stuffing ILB and I think we are way better.
        That's funny. You want brand new 4 front 7 players and used the word "just".

Comment

Working...
        X