• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Re: I understand the hope...

Originally posted by Ingtar33
    are you kidding me?

You're complaining that someone would be unhappy with 0-8 because... "Instead of getting hopelessly blown out every game, the Bills have really stabilized themselves since the Bye Week."

I am speechless. This is like saying i shouldn't be unhappy with getting my ass kicked by the big neighborhood bully every day because i'm putting up a slightly better fight. are you ***** kidding me?

First of all, there's not a sane person on these boards that said we were going to the playoffs this year. Those "realists" who said we wouldn't win many games this season like to constantly ***** anyway. Other than them wanting to be drama queens, what's the point??

I knew we wouldn't win many games this year, which is why I'm not throwin a fit every Sunday. Look at this roster. We have no Offensive Tackles, no OLBs, no developed Nose Tackles, no Tight End, and no legitimate starting QB. A team this bad is not getting better in one season. Even Ralph Wilson admitted it.

I never said you (or anyone else) should be "happy" with this season's team. My point was that I would rather have a talentless team that fights hard every game as opposed to a talentless (or talented) team filled with selfish players that give up.

Remember last season's team? Almost everyone quit on Jauron.

Surprisingly, we've actually gotten more and more competitive as the season has progressed, and that's a good thing.

Comment

• bf1
      • Oct 2010

The team should fire Nix and put that mistake behind them.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
        • Sep 2008

With no sign of hope anywhere, we have to grab on, as fans even the faintest possibility of hope... and these last few games... the offense hasn't looked this good since Bledsoe... and while losing sucks at least they aren't making our eyes bleed like they did early this year and last year

But i don't consider 0-8 anything to feel happy about.

Until this team can win some games i will not praise either nix nor gailey... thus far this team looks atrocious in 70% of the game... and i mean it. atrocious.

not bad...

atrocious. this has been an atrocity, and just because we've suddenly managed a moderate passing attack everyone is acting like we've turned a corner.

0-8

we're 23rd in passing yards per game.
        we're 26th in total yards and points per game.
        we're 18th in rushing yards per game.

We only think this offense is doing great because we caught the ravens off our bye and totally unprepared. It was a good game... however i wouldn't get my hopes up for it. since that game our offense has been mediocre (if slightly more competent then it was prior to the bye).

Listen, none of our holes are gone... at best the only thing you can conclude from the last few weeks is we might be able to entertain the idea of taking something other then QB if Luck isn't available in April... and even that's not guaranteed.

-calm down-

0-8
        So the point is what exactly? that you understand hope? or is it that your trying to sway people into having no hope at all? It's not a bad read except for the fact that it is pretty vague as to the point of it all. Just asking for a little clarification so I don't get the wrong impression here. lol

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Extremebillsfan247
          So the point is what exactly? that you understand hope? or is it that your trying to sway people into having no hope at all? It's not a bad read except for the fact that it is pretty vague as to the point of it all. Just asking for a little clarification so I don't get the wrong impression here. lol

I have no hope for the future right now... and am getting annoyed that so called fans are happy with how things are "progressing" in this debacle of a season.

it's that type of mindset that will probably lead to to this fan base patiently waiting 3 more years of sub 500 football before finally deciding that nix and gailey don't know what they're doing.

If i sound angry, *****y or pissed, it's because i am. i've watched a team i bleed red-white nd blue for, become a joke and completely irrelevant. I hate not getting up or down on sunday. I hate that i find other teams more interesting to watch. This is a horrible state of afairs and i don't like it... nor do i want to see people "enjoy" losing because we're "putting up points" and the team is "entertaining".

you either win or lose. period. i can't stomach moral victories, because that's the type of thing losers console themselves with while the winner wins the homecoming game, ****s your gf and gets a scholarship to alabama.

You might like being the loser with the empty bed and trying to walk onto Baylor with your moral victory, but i don't want anything to do with that crap. I want to win, i want to be relevant, and i'm seeing none of that this year. which makes this another wasted and lost season in a decade of it.
          Last edited by Ingtar33; 11-10-2010, 07:09 PM.
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

I have no hope for the future right now... and am getting annoyed that so called fans are happy with how things are "progressing" in this debacle of a season.

it's that type of mindset that will probably lead to to this fan base patiently waiting 3 more years of sub 500 football before finally deciding that nix and gailey don't know what they're doing.

If i sound angry, *****y or pissed, it's because i am. i've watched a team i bleed red-white nd blue for, become a joke and completely irrelevant. I hate not getting up or down on sunday. I hate that i find other teams more interesting to watch. This is a horrible state of afairs and i don't like it... nor do i want to see people "enjoy" losing because we're "putting up points" and the team is "entertaining".

you either win or lose. period. i can't stomach moral victories, because that's the type of thing losers console themselves with while the winner wins the homecoming game, ****s your gf and gets a scholarship to alabama.

You might like being the loser with the empty bed and trying to walk onto Baylor with your moral victory, but i don't want anything to do with that crap. I want to win, i want to be relevant, and i'm seeing none of that this year. which makes this another wasted and lost season in a decade of it.
            I have been more entertained by the last 3 losses, than by all of the wins Jauron had with the Bills.

The games the Bills won with Jauron were the most boring wins in NFL history.

Comment

Working...
            X