X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanInMass
    The Stoner Zoner
    • Feb 2003

I think there is no way he will be a bust unless something unfortunate happens like an injury. This kid is way ahead of schedule in rehabbing for one reason he is a very determined person. Its like having a born again Barry Sanders but much much faster.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i am not sold yet redeye.. but there is no point in being negative about it at this point.. and there is no news that should put us in that frame of mind.. everything has looked good so far.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• colin
        Drew's my hero!
        • Jul 2002

I think he is going in in the last part of the season, even if all he does is run 6 times a game, if he is 100% in terms of speed, his big play ability will scare the hell out of opposing Ds, and if we don't overuse him, he will stay fresh.

Comment

• venis2k1
          Youboty can hope
          • Jul 2002

Im not even thinking he will get any snaps this year, just think about it this way, pretend we traded price for a top 4 pick in 2004 and we took Mcgahee with it.

Comment

• Halbert
            I'm Not Normal
            • Jul 2002

That's exactly what I said right after they took him. Ok, I said top 5 pick. No kidding. If he's really that good its well worth it. IF.

Comment

• mush69
              • Jan 2003

There is a lot of IF's in my mind when it comes to Willis. If he can get healthy enough to play and is cleared by the Med staff, I may want to see him have a few carries.

If Travis is averaging 5 to 7 yards a carry (pipe dream) then I wouldn't want to take him out for more than a breather. If TH can put up these kind of numbers it will definately effect the way the game plan is structured. Could change the chemistry of the offense with a different RB.

If TH and Gary have the opposing defenses wondering what is coming at them next do we really need to put our #1 pick with a restructured knee in a situation that may reinjure it? I hope not save him for next year and he will definatly be ready to carry the ball.
              Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• HenryRules
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsFanInMass
                Well its obvious there not gonna play him unless the doctors say its ok.
                Yeah, but I'm saying don't wait any longer. If the doc's give him the go-ahead, then he's ready, there's no need to wait any longer.

Comment

• Typ0
                  honey pie
                  • Jul 2002

Yep if the docs say it's a go then it's a go. We're stacked in the back field.

Comment

• Travis Hunter
                    • Jul 2002

I've believed all along he'll be in by game 9 at the latest, and I'm going to stick with it.
                    Lou Saban: You can get it done, you can get it done. And what’s more, you’ve gotta get it done.

Comment

Working...
                    X