• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • billistic
    Veteran Zoner
    • Nov 2009

Re: Euthanasia

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    To keep it in perspective in the last 3 years Tiger Woods had more woman than we've had in wins.
    OK, so much for putting things into perspective. Thanks, tho...it didn't help much...

Comment

• yordad
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by billistic
      What horrific sin did Trent Edwards commit, to get drafted by the Bills, and to have to play behind the Bills unfensive line?

Must have been plenty bad...
      ?? I guess I don't know what you are asking. Are you implying I hate Edwards as a person, or something? I expressed no feelings about Edwards at all in the post you quoted. Maybe you should ask Josh Reed your question.

If it was just a general comment on how crappy the line is, then yeah, I agree. The line sucks.
      Last edited by yordad; 12-21-2009, 05:01 PM.
      "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• billistic
        Veteran Zoner
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by yordad
        ?? I guess I don't know what you are asking. Are you implying I hate Edwards as a person, or something? I expressed no feelings about Edwards at all in the post you quoted. Maybe you should ask Josh Reed your question.

If it was just a general comment on how crappy the line is, then yeah, I agree. The line sucks.
        Any implications were directed to Bills fans in general, and certainly not to you in particular.

I'd simply like to see the BillsZone mofo stupid enough to be willing to stand behind that so-called line and wait for Turdell or Evans to separate from coverage.

Comment

• Beastie Bills
          Senior Zoner
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by yordad
          I am pretty sure they wanted that game to end way before it was over. Like right when they put Trent in, I am sure they would have rather thrown a white flag. Heck, even the horrible blocking got WORSE. Josh Reed didn't even try and catch the one pass Trent threw to him.
          The thing that really made me mad was how long they were taking between plays. It seemed like they were letting as much time as possible run off the clock, when they were down two scores in the 3rd quarter. I mean, there's almost 25 minutes of football left to play, and you're just packing it in?

If I had paid for a ticket, I'd want a refund. They can at least try to put on a show for the fans. Is that too much to ask? At least in the Browns game (the last game I attended), it seemed like they gave a damn, and wanted to win (they were just too incompetent to do so).

Comment

• yordad
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Beastie Bills
            The thing that really made me mad was how long they were taking between plays. It seemed like they were letting as much time as possible run off the clock, when they were down two scores in the 3rd quarter. I mean, there's almost 25 minutes of football left to play, and you're just packing it in?

If I had paid for a ticket, I'd want a refund. They can at least try to put on a show for the fans. Is that too much to ask? At least in the Browns game (the last game I attended), it seemed like they gave a damn, and wanted to win (they were just too incompetent to do so).
            That game was the last one I went to also. I can't bring myself to go to another one until they are a playoff team. That game was PAINFUL.
            "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

Working...
            X