• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BertSquirtgum
    Legendary Zoner
    • May 2009

Re: You guys have officially depressed me

i just bought tickets to the miami game. i don't think the season is over yet. i do however think the bills suck because they are a reflection of their ****ty coach.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      Legendary Zoner
      • May 2009

i also forgot to say, that with scott and chambers starting at the tackle positions.......i think it's safe to say there is no hope for this season. even though trent sucks really bad, it's not going to matter when he's in a hospital having surgery from getting hit so hard.

Comment

• Thurmal
        • Oct 2005

It's not just being 1-2. It's the fact that every Bills fan is already seeing the familiar signs:

Questionable (at best) playcalling? Check.

Heartbreaking losses? Check.

4th Quarter meltdowns? Check.

A rash of injuries? Check.

Lifeless coaching? Check.

Tons of penalties/mental errors? Check.

Impotent offense? Check.

Unreliable defense? Check.

It's just like every other year this decade. We won't be good enough to go to the playoffs, but not bad enough to get a high draft pick. Mediocrity AGAIN!
        "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• trapezeus
          Legendary Zoner
          • Oct 2004

mediocrity again? is that the cousin to "serenity now"

by the way i totally agree with your entire post.

Comment

• STRONG_BAD
            • Dec 2006

Wins create a team's identity and the next 2 games are pretty winnable. I'm not ready to write this year off yet.

Comment

• RockStar36
              Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
              • Sep 2004

Originally posted by STRONG_BAD
              Wins create a team's identity and the next 2 games are pretty winnable. I'm not ready to write this year off yet.
              Exactly. Let them beat 2 "lesser" teams (I don't know if they can handle Miami) and then they get smoked by the real guys. It happens every year. Last season everyone got lucky that the easy teams were at the beginning and they started out 4-0. People wonder what went wrong last year, well nothing went wrong, the schedule just worked out to get the easy wins early. This year they are a little more spread out.

D & S Sports

Comment

• DynaPaul
                • Sep 2003

Because we are fans and we care. If we didn't care we would not be on this message board discussing the flaws in our team. We would be throwing our Bills gear in the closet and forgetting about them until they started winning again.

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Juicy ... you fail to understand that the diehard fans that have been posting here for years are very football knowledgeable, and they know how to dissect what they see in preseason and regular season

The traits we have seen in 2 losses and the 1 win mirror completley what we've seen for the last 3+ years of DJ ball.

The bottom line is we added a superstar WR so we have 2 WR studs that are looking lie duds.. no reason for that.

The bottom line is this team has not matched up well with any playoff team in the 3 years of DJ ball.

there are patterns and correlations going on, and no matter how many times you click your heals and wish for the Bills to be a playoff contender those very noticeable traits seen by a plethera of die hard Bills fans that post here are not going to magically dissapear

and yet every one of us watch every Sunday and every one of us wants to win... we just see the forest between the trees, and it upsets us so much our only release is to vent here.
                  Last edited by ddaryl; 10-01-2009, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X