• Show
Clear All
  • THATHURMANATOR
    • Jul 2002

Re: Someone Please Cut Demetrius Bell

Originally posted by yordad
    Well, I went out of my way. No thanks?
    I went to bed.

I don't agree with your assesment. I watched the game very intensely last night and aside from a couple plays he looked fine to me.

Comment

• Mahdi
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by JediMindPowers
      He is beyond terrible.

I can't believe how freakin' bad he is.
      Bell had a solid game overall. He did have glaring mistakes but on the whole he played well.

He looked every bit as athletic as advertised. He was fast on the pull, he led the RBs AMAZINGLY well on the screens and draws, and he battled.

Bell is going to be extremely good by season's end, if not sooner.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132
        You need to relax. The Bills aren't Super Bowl contenders this year. This O-line has the potential in a coupld years but give them a freakin' break. We were lucky to be in the game so late.
        Nobody gets breaks after a decade of this crap. The Bills can shove their potential back into their asses. I've had it with potential. It's been a "couple years" for nine years now, and I've frikkin had it.
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

im upset that bell gave up the sack.. it was an awful time to do that.. and im upset that he couldn't line up right twice..

but other than that.. i thought he was fine and he hussled the whole game.. i thought he pulled very well and he was aggressive. he just made the mistakes tha a guy who has only been playing for 5 years and was in his first nfl start makes..

i think he looks promising.. and by that.. i dont mean a few years down the road.. i mean he will improve every week and be very good by years end.. much like peters was when he started 8 games his 2nd year.
          Last edited by Tatonka; 09-15-2009, 08:25 AM.
          "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
            im upset that bell gave up the sack.. it was an awful time to do that.. and im upset that he couldn't line up right twice..

but other than that.. i thought he was fine and he hussled the whole game.. i thought he pulled very well and he was aggressive. he just made the mistakes tha a guy who has only been playing for 5 years and was in his first nfl start makes..

i think he looks promising.. and by that.. i dont mean a few years down the road.. i mean he will improve every week and be very good by years end.. much like peters was when he started 8 games his 2nd year.
            Hey I think we watched the same game. This is exactly what I saw.. I didn't know it was him lined up wrong twice only because the place was super loud but he looked better to me than expected in a hostile environment.

We have to beat those ass holes when they come to Buffalo. WE HAVE TO.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
              short bus extraordinaire
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Canadian'eh!
              He had 2 illegal formations and at least 1 hold.... plus he was beaten cleanly at least twice.

that's unacceptable.

not to mention that he had about 3 penalties that were declined.
              Originally posted by yordad
              Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• yordad
                • Dec 2007

Thurm, I do not assess him. How can you disagree with an assessment I did not make. I simply said that if you only seen one procedure penalty then the sound was not all you missed. I stated facts. I gave no opinion.

In fact, I think other then his MULTIPLE mental errors, he had a pretty good first game. Overall, I still give it an F (if you want an assessment). But, I think he will be fine as time goes.
                "Heck, now I am glad his overrated arce made the pro bowl, else we would have only got a 3rd." ~ yordad

"I've just been hit with a piece of sky. " ~ yordad

"Forgive my opinion, but...." ~ yordad

"Warning: I might be hammered." ~ yordad

"I don't care if the word is "your" or "you're", so buzz off. Its (it's) a frickin(') message board." ~ yordad

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Philagape
                  Nobody gets breaks after a decade of this crap. The Bills can shove their potential back into their asses. I've had it with potential. It's been a "couple years" for nine years now, and I've frikkin had it.
                  What choice do we have right now.. Chambers ????, Butler to LT ?????

You need to place the blame firmly where it belongs... the FO and the coaches. They said Walker was our LT when we traded him Peters.

Did they draft a T in the draft.. no why ?? they were so confident in Walker

Did they go out and bring in the best T option in FA, no they were confident in Walker

what did they do.. Let Walker go and decided to develope a project via the fast lane.

I thought Bell played well considering. I agree he deserves a toungue lashing for bone headed rookie mistakes... but again why is he in this position to begine with

Why should he be cut for not bein gcoached properly an dprepared properly. The guy didn't even get a full preseason of 1st team reps. He started getting 1st team reps just before the 4TH PRESEASON GAME... What coach would possibly be OK with this

only one Dick Jauwrong

Comment

• billsburgh
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by tampabay25690
                    Did you watch the game?????????????

I don't think he was that bad at all, I just think you had nothing else to post!!!!!!
                    he was that bad. his two formation penalties negated 2 big plays from Fred Jackson. He was beat way too many times in pass protection.

Comment

• billsburgh
                      • Jul 2003

Originally posted by guy
                      no, thats where you are wrong idiot, bell played well enough for a young guy for his team to be up by 11 points with 5:30 minutes left in the game.
                      they were up by 11 with 5:30 in spite of Bell's play. He was single handily killing the team.

Comment

• billsburgh
                        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by theanswer74
                        I thought he was better than I expected. I see a stud LT in him, but he is still very very raw.
                        if he's that raw, he shouldnt be starting now. he will continue to hold this team back.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
                          • Oct 2002

Originally posted by JediMindPowers
                          He is beyond terrible.

I can't believe how freakin' bad he is.
                          4 billion posts? wtf?

Comment

• Philagape
                            WIN NOW
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by ddaryl
                            What choice do we have right now.. Chambers ????, Butler to LT ?????

You need to place the blame firmly where it belongs... the FO and the coaches. They said Walker was our LT when we traded him Peters.

Did they draft a T in the draft.. no why ?? they were so confident in Walker

Did they go out and bring in the best T option in FA, no they were confident in Walker

what did they do.. Let Walker go and decided to develope a project via the fast lane.

I thought Bell played well considering. I agree he deserves a toungue lashing for bone headed rookie mistakes... but again why is he in this position to begine with

Why should he be cut for not bein gcoached properly an dprepared properly. The guy didn't even get a full preseason of 1st team reps. He started getting 1st team reps just before the 4TH PRESEASON GAME... What coach would possibly be OK with this

only one Dick Jauwrong
                            Oh don't worry, the brainless trust deserves some rage as well, as they have for years.
                            "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                            2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Tatonka
                              • Jul 2002

rich gannon just broke down what he saw from bell on sirus radio. he said he liked what he saw alot.. and that he thought he played very well.. he said that he got beat a few times, which we all know.. and that there have been plenty of veteran lineman much better than him that have made those mistakes in that kind of environment. he said overall he thought he looked very good and will continue to improve.

but what does he know. cut him.
                              "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Night Train
                                Retired - On Several Levels
                                • Jul 2005

Nice trolling by the Admins

The 4.2 Million post count was a good clue.
                                Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
                                X