I think we can blame the playoffs on Losman!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: I think we can blame the playoffs on Losman!!

What a pathetic post! Next you are going to tell us that JP Losman is the sole cause of global warming, aren't ya?

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

If they don't make the playoffs next year you'll still be blaming JP who won't even be here.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• acehole
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by TacklingDummy
        Although Losman was a big part of the reason why the Bills lost those games, there are other reasons for the loss besides him.

Who are you and what have you done with TackingDummy.
        Hated by the stupid..
        Loved by their moms.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Could we get off this JP-is-to-blame-for-everything BS? It is frighteningly simplistic and shortsighted, ignores a myriad of other problems with this team, and makes the so-far mediocre TE appear to be much better than he has been.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• acehole
            • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
            Could we get off this JP-is-to-blame-for-everything BS? It is frighteningly simplistic and shortsighted, ignores a myriad of other problems with this team, and makes the so-far mediocre TE appear to be much better than he has been.
            Thank you one of my main points....
            Hated by the stupid..
            Loved by their moms.

Comment

• FinFaninBuffalo
              Registered Fish
              • Aug 2006

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
              If the Bills had won the 49rs, Jets, and Fins game we would be playing for the playoffs tommorrow.

I was not worried about losing the 49rs game until Losman showed up for the second half. He fumbled away a victory against the Jets, and I'm sure Edwards could have beaten the Fins.

Surprised that more of you hadn't brought it up.

Didn't Edwards lose the first game to the Fins? Did you not see Edwards in the first half against the 49ers? He was bad. How about 8 INTs in 4 games during the 4 game losing streak in the middle of the season?

You're grasping at straws in a lame attempt to explain the season. The Bills simply weren't as good as the 5-1 record suggested (as you pointed out many times). They have a young QB and he played poorly for a good portion of the season.

I actually think Edwards will continue to develop and will be a very good QB. At times this year, he made me forget he was so inexperienced. He needs to stay healthy and remain confident. He has trouble with both this season.

Oh, and JP just sucks. He shouldn't be on a roster. He inspires no confidence at all.

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Mikey82
                What a pathetic post! Next you are going to tell us that JP Losman is the sole cause of global warming, aren't ya?
                No because global warming is a myth that doesn't exist and is perpetuated as a scare tactic to fulfill someone's agenda.

But I digress.

If Losman plays competently in the AZ, 2nd half SF, MIA, NYJ games we likely win 2 of them. With two more wins, we're in the thick of things not only for the wildcard but the division title.

Not to excuse Edwards and his poor performances against CLE, 1st half SF, etc...because if he plays competently we might win some of those games too.

Fact is Losman didn't lead this team to A victory when he was behind center this year.

2 more victories with either of the QBs and today's game has playoff implications not only for NE but for us as well.

Comment

Working...
                X