X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lexwhat
    • Feb 2005

Re: Last word on Gonzalez

Also, I trust Charlie Casserly's word over anyone else's in the media. The guy knows pretty much all the GMs/coaches in this league.

Comment

• thenry20
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Novacane
      Winning was not really important to Gonzalez. It was all a charade on his part. I get sick of players "just wanting to win" when what they really mean is I want to pick and chose where I want to play.
      Alot of pros take pay cuts to play for a winner or "home team discounts" to remain with one. The Celtics are great proof of that.

TG wanted to go to the Giants from what I read but NY wasn't going to part with anything as high as a 3rd rounder or multiple picks in that deal.

I never got my panties in a wad over this because he won't help us in the running game. TE completes his passes at a very high % with the personnel we have at the mo.

I'd rather have a PB type Center than a receiver.

Comment

• Luisito23
        Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by trapezeus
        i'd hate for him to have a huge game against us.

Not unless they start him at QB and he completes most of his passes to himself...
        "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
        ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
        ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
        ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Goobylal
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by thenry20
          Alot of pros take pay cuts to play for a winner or "home team discounts" to remain with one. The Celtics are great proof of that.

TG wanted to go to the Giants from what I read but NY wasn't going to part with anything as high as a 3rd rounder or multiple picks in that deal.

I never got my panties in a wad over this because he won't help us in the running game. TE completes his passes at a very high % with the personnel we have at the mo.

I'd rather have a PB type Center than a receiver.
          A good TE can help open-up the running game. But F him.

Comment

Working...
          X