• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Pink
    Peterman Sucks!
    • Mar 2006

Re: Will the Bills Extend Evans

Why I go with C. is because I think Lee thinks he's worth more than what we 1. can afford to pay and 2. what he's actually worth.

Don't get me wrong he's excellent at stretching the field, but he's really a one-faceted offensive weapon. He gets the majority of the balls in the offense because it's him and nothing.

Plus with our new offensive strategy and a QB who can make throws instead of heaves down the field, he doesn't exactly fit anymore. If this system does indeed work we need possession based receivers who'll go over the middle and take a pounding. That's not Lee.

Comment

• Michael82
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by raphael120
      I think Peters will be dealt with after Evans. Evans is more urgent, he's the one with 1 year left. Peters has 3 and he's not showing up to camp. I don't see why players don't show up to camp in good faith. Some around the league are like Hester, Burress while others are not...Peters, Steven Jackson.
      The sad thing is, both Peters and Jackson have the same idiot agent.

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by raphael120
        I think Peters will be dealt with after Evans. Evans is more urgent, he's the one with 1 year left. Peters has 3 and he's not showing up to camp. I don't see why players don't show up to camp in good faith. Some around the league are like Hester, Burress while others are not...Peters, Steven Jackson.
        I agree. I think that we're going to extend Leed fairly soon, and that that's our clear priority with the remaining cap money at this point. While I do sympathize with Peters, as he's a bit underpaid, his timing is not good, as he's not going to be a FA at the end of this season, and Lee most likely will be if we don't reach a deal. Thus I do not at all expect to see any movement from the Bills on Peters at this time. And I don't really blame them.
        Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

Working...
        X