• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TigerJ
    • Jul 2002

Re: Draftsharks latest mock

Originally posted by camelcowboy
    If we didn't need so much i would love the pick, im a big fan of bowe, he's not overly bright but he runs great routes and would be perfect opposite evans.
    This is about where my thinking is on the subject. I like smart receivers though.
    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by The Answer
      [B][COLOR=#0000cc]
      14. Green Bay Packers (trade up w/ Carolina): RB Marshawn Lynch (Cal): The Packers have wanted Lynch from the get-go. Trading up over Carolina and Pittsburgh – who technically don’t need a RB – doesn’t seem to make sense, but once Lynch falls past Buffalo, the Packers won’t take any chances. This 5’11/218-lb dynamo will immediately be named the starter over Vernand Morency.

Comment

• clumping platelets

If both Peterson and Willis are gone and they cannot trade down, it makes sense to draft a player worthy of #12 and fills a need ..........he would add a dimesion that we have lacked in a number of yrs

Comment

• SABURZFAN
          short bus extraordinaire
          • Jul 2002

i think we could trade down and still get this guy.that's if the Bills brass are interested in him.
          Originally posted by yordad
          Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

Notice all the mocks have Leon Hall going higher and higher.

Comment

• B-DON
              hi
              • Mar 2004

I honestly like bowe alot more than some on here but rookie wr usually dont bust out unless their name is Moss or CJ. Having said that if lynch is on the board and willis and AP are both gone then there is no way we can pass on lynch imo. I dont really want him but u have admit at this point he might be the best player available and fill a hole at the same time.

Comment

Working...
              X