If we don't get Turner, will we be sorry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Re: If we don't get Turner, will we be sorry?

Originally posted by Tatonka
    thats funny.. because alot of the games where turner just blew it up, LT was averaging under 4 yards a carry and was being contained. i guess they put in a different OL and FB when LT was running huh?
    Stop throwing facts into this T. We shouldn't waste a draft pick on this guy, we should waste it on a complete unknown.

I would love our draft to look like this (in any order)

With the 1st pick the Bills select Turner from the Chargers

With the 2nd and 3rd pick the Bills select Briggs from the Bears!

With the rest of our picks we could go, BPA, need, or what ever!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

I like Michael Turner but a first and a third is a rip off, a bad deal. Buffalo has too many holes to be making bad trades like that.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Bills4Life34
        • Apr 2007

Originally posted by kgun12
        Stop throwing facts into this T. We shouldn't waste a draft pick on this guy, we should waste it on a complete unknown.

I would love our draft to look like this (in any order)

With the 1st pick the Bills select Turner from the Chargers

With the 2nd and 3rd pick the Bills select Briggs from the Bears!

With the rest of our picks we could go, BPA, need, or what ever!
        Complete Unknown players? and how is that?

Other then you know that Turner AVG 6 YPC what else do you know about the guy?

Comment

• Bills4Life34
          • Apr 2007

Originally posted by TigerJ
          I like Michael Turner but a first and a third is a rip off, a bad deal. Buffalo has too many holes to be making bad trades like that.
          That's exactly what im saying, but some people think hes the Next comming of Bo-Jackson and stuff Geez...

Comment

• kgun12
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Bills4Life34
            That's exactly what im saying, but some people think hes the Next comming of Bo-Jackson and stuff Geez...
            Again just because AJ is asking a 1st and a 3rd for him doesn't mean he will get that for him. Remember when we put Moulds on the trading Block, weren't we asking for a 3rd and look what we got. Turner will be traded on draft day and it won't be a 1st and 3rd I guarantee it!

I hope he isn't the next Bo, he got hurt. All I know is I would rather have a player already established in the league vs an unknown especially with the new conduct rules!
            USAF VETERAN
            DAV

Comment

• Bills4Life34
              • Apr 2007

Again just because AJ is asking a 1st and a 3rd for him doesn't mean he will get that for him. Remember when we put Moulds on the trading Block, weren't we asking for a 3rd and look what we got. Turner will be traded on draft day and it won't be a 1st and 3rd I guarantee it!
              Yeah you could be right. I can see the Bolts not trading and staying with Turner though, if they don't get what there askin for. I rather just draft a guy instead. JMHO

Comment

• kgun12
                • Jul 2002

Yeah you could be right. I can see the Bolts not trading and staying with Turner though, if they don't get what there askin for. I rather just draft a guy instead. JMHO
                I don't think I would give up a 1st and 3rd for him either, but if they were giving us their 1st along with him I would think hard, real hard on that one!
                USAF VETERAN
                DAV

Comment

• Bills4Life34
                  • Apr 2007

I don't think I would give up a 1st and 3rd for him either, but if they were giving us their 1st along with him I would think hard, real hard on that one!
                  See if they wanted to do that, then i would also think about that hard..Now that don't sound too bad.

Comment

• camelcowboy
                    • Mar 2005

Have you ever thought that the reason why Turner has a 6YPC avg, is mainly cause of there OL in SD and a guy by the name of NEAL.
                    Wow a running game needs a good o-line to be affective? L.T, Larry Johnson, Shaun Alexander, Steve Jackson, Willie Parker, must all succeed because they are talented and have weak lines and fullbacks

No crap Turners YPC is high because of a Good O-line. How can you not laugh when reading that a running back may not be good because his o-line was real good? Lets slam the rb for having good line, priceless.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
                      Roways rooking ahread!
                      • Sep 2005

Ok, so most everybody thinks Turner is the good stuff, right?

Comment

Working...
                      X